The PADI Instructor Development Course (IDC) is is a two-part course – the Assistant Instructor (AI) course and the Open Water Scuba Instructor (OWSI) program. As well as becoming a better public speaker and get really good at demonstrating skills you will learn how to conduct all PADI core courses. You’ll be able to organize and present information, conduct skill development sessions and control open water dives. Basically, you become a better public speaker and get really good at demonstrating skills while watching out for student diver safety.
Key topics include:
- PADI Standards and Procedures for courses you can teach with in water workshops
- Learning, Instruction and the PADI System
- Risk Management and Diver Safety
- The Business of Diving and your role as an instructor
- Marketing Diving and Sales Counseling
Contact us at 281-240-3483 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. You may also sign up online by clicking the below link.
Sign Up Now
Your April IDC will begin on Saturday, May 2 and conclude on Sunday, May 10. Classes will run from 09:00 to approximately 5:00 pm each day.
The PADI Instructor Exam will be conducted over the weekend of May 16/17